Preppy Summer





Preppy Summer was the theme for the last #AbreezaFashionForum,  it was a bit challenging for me since I'm not a fan of of preppy fashion unless you're talking about long sleeves and I don't have a wide range of summer clothes. Yes I do have summer dresses but I don't feel wearing dresses nowadays. So I made a way to make a simple white shirt into preppy looking by wearing a detachable collar.  It was a big thing 3 years ago but that doesn't mean I would not wear it considering it's not "in" as the moment.

White shirt x Brown shorts = instant summer look! It looks clean and fresh. Plus when I add the pearl detachable collar, preppy and dainty instant look.

I am totally inlove with my shoes to the extent I wear it almost everyday. Now I know why small people like platforms, they're made for people who want to add height but prefer comfort-ability. As of the moment,  I'm still searching for my white leatherette platforms but I'm having a hard time since not all Korean brands sell size 25 or 26 and I'm usually size 25, I blame my toes! Any Philippine based online shop that sells platform sneakers?

See you soon and don't forget to click the hype button~

Top : H&M | Shorts : Mossimo | Sneakers : H&M | Collar : Singapore 

Powered by Blogger.